Petrochemicals Europe's General Assembly
The next General Assembly of Petrochemicals Europe will take place on:
Friday 21st February 2020, Thon Hotel EU, Rue de la loi, 75, 1040 BRUSSELS from 9:00 to 14:30 (lunch included)
Members of all sector groups and the Board of Petrochemicals Europe are invited (please circulate the invitation to your colleagues). The General Assembly takes place only once a year and we would like every sector group to be represented.
Why should you attend?
- To meet members of neighboring sector groups and the Board
- To learn more about the activities of other sector groups and Petrochemicals Europe as umbrella programme
- To get a better insight on what is on the Brussels agenda in terms of EU regulations or measures to shape the future of the (petro)chemical industry in Europe
- To discuss topics of mutual interest
- To exchange best practices and views on current issues.
What is on the agenda?
- Advocacy, communications & sector groups’ achievements in 2019 and work priorities for 2020
- Cefic Mid-century Vision
- Overview of the European green deal in the perspective of the petrochemicals industry
- Outlook for the petrochemicals & derivatives industry
- … and much more to come.
A more precise agenda will follow in due time.
Should you need a bedroom for the night before our event (20-21/02), a block booking has been made at the Thon Hotel. Click HERE to reserve a room by 27 January!
For further information, do not hesitate to contact us.