EEPC safety Workshop
In March, the European Ethylene Producers’ Committee (EEPC) organised a workshop on the safety of hydrogenation reactors. Over 100 people attended the workshop. During the workshop several topics related to safe operation of hydrogenation reactors were addressed including:
- The major Safety risks and process safety requirements
- The design safety standards
- The catalyst Development and safety
- The case history in hydrogenation safety
- The reconciliation of old plant operation with the new standards
The presentations are available upon request.