EEPC Furnace Asset Management Workshop and butadiene popcorn prevention webinar
On 17 January 2020, the European Ethylene Producers Committee (EEPC) will organise a free webinar on the prevention of butadiene popcorn in crackers and butadiene extraction units and on 26 and 27 February 2020 a workshop on furnace asset management in Schiphol, the Netherlands.
The objective of the EEPC Workshop is to:
- provide a holistic view on the asset management strategy for furnaces in cracker technology
- discuss design, operability, reliability, availability and maintainability aspects will be discussed for several furnace Components
- share some lessons learned
- discuss latest development in furnace technology
The target audience includes :
- Furnace Engineers
- Maintenance and / or Reliability Engineers/Managers
- Asset Management Managers
- Process Safety Engineers/Managers
- Inspection/NDT and Mechanical Integrity Managers
- Furnace Design & Developing Engineers / Specialists
- All others that are interested in Furnace Asset Management
The registration for EEPC members only is open.
During the webinar (free of charge for EEPC members) on 17 January 2020, the new guidelines on popcorn prevention will be presented.