Automotive grade urea
Automotive grade urea Sector Group (AGU)
Uses and properties
AGU is an association of European urea producers dedicated to the responsible usage of NOx reduction agent AUS 32 (aqueous urea solution, abbreviated “AUS 32”) specified in the ISO standard 22241 for the selective catalytic reduction of nitrogen oxide emissions of diesel engines in order to assist the related industry to fulfill the requirements of the relevant European emissions legislation.
Issues and regulations
- Publish and update a product supply best practice guidance manual to safeguard the technical requirements needed for the catalytic process in production, storage and distribution of urea solution ISO 22241
- Promote the use of ISO 22241 grade urea for the catalytic reduction of diesel fuel off gas from diesel powered engines (trucks, light duty, cars, non-road).
- Develop and promote common industry positions and interacting with regulators, opinion leaders, relevant industry organizations and the general public.
Philip de Smedt, Sector Group Manager
Tel. + 32 2 676 7272
Chairman: Daniel Klause, BASF
- AUS 32 Quality Assurance Guidance Document (version 3.0 - September 2011)
- AUS 32 Richtlinie zur Qualitätssicherung (Version 3.0 - September 2011)
- AUS 32 Guia para el Aszeguramineto de la Calidad (versión 3.0 - septiembre 2011)
- AUS 32 Assurance Qualité - Note d'information technique (version 3.0 - septembre 2011)
- AUS 32 Garanzia qualità - Linee guida (versione 3.0 - settembre 2011)
- AUS 32 Guia para a Garantia de Qualidade (versão 3.0 - setembro 2011)